Mission, Vision, & Values
As the public manager of supports and services for citizens with mental illness, developmental disabilities and chemical dependency and their families, SCCMHA actively strives to develop a system of care and a community that values and embraces the potential and contributions of all individuals with disabilities.
A belief in potential
A right to dream
An opportunity to achieve
In support of our Mission and Vision, we pledge to develop and offer services that:
- Promote individual and community health, as well as treatment of illness and/or disability.
- Are responsive to consumer and community needs.
- Promote consumer choice and maximize self-determination.
- Focus on outcomes.
- Are integrated with the community, including collaboration with other service providers and family caregivers.
- Respect and value consumer rights and cultural diversity.
- Promote innovation and creativity to better serve our consumers.
- Assure accessibility to services.
- Promote an organizational culture committed to a learning organization that is responsive to change.
- Provide services that are cost effective and efficient.