Reports & Plans
Consumer satisfaction surveys provide valuable feedback and insight into the perspectives of consumers regarding the care and services they receive.
2022 Adult Consumer Satisfaction Survey Report
"The past year has brought on serveral challenges and much uncertainty. It has been very helpful to have this team on board for these things!"
2022 Youth Services Satisfaction Survey Report
"I’m very blessed to have come across such amazing people who love and care for my child. I couldn't have chosen a better place with such an amazing team. Thank you!!!"
Performance indicators are a way of measuring how well we are helping the individuals we serve by meeting standards of care such as timeliness, efficiency and effectiveness.
Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority’s (SCCMHA) services and programs are accredited by CARF International. SCCMHA has been CARF accredited since 2004. In 2022, SCCMHA was awarded its seventh Three-Year Accreditation.
This accreditation represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the standards established by CARF. An organization receiving a Three-Year Accreditation has put itself through a rigorous peer review process. It has demonstrated to a team of surveyors during an on-site visit its commitment to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality.
Choosing CARF-accredited programs and services give you the assurance that:
The programs and services actively involve consumers in selecting, planning, and using services.
- The organization’s programs and services have met consumer-focused, state-of-the-art national standards of performance.
- The organization is focused on assisting each consumer in achieving his or her chosen goals and outcomes.
SCCMHA CARF Accredited Programs:
- Assessment and Referral: Mental Health (Adults)
- Assessment and Referral: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Community Integration: Integrated: IDD/Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Integrated: IDD/Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Adults)
- Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Health Home: Comprehensive Care (Adults)
- Intensive Family-Based Services: Mental Health (Adults)
- Intensive Family-Based Services: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
CARF is an independent, nonprofit accrediting body whose mission is to promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the persons served. Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, and now known as CARF International, the accrediting body establishes consumer-focused standards to help organizations measure and improve the quality of their programs and services.
To see the entire SCCMHA 2022 CARF Survey Report, click here.