Genoa Healthcare is multi-disciplinary health care delivery network headquartered in southeastern Michigan. Their network includes retail and institutional pharmacy locations, medical equipment and supply outlets, specialty drug, compounding, and infusion pharmacy entities. In addition to their extensive operational staff, we also employ dozens of industry experts in a variety of management and executive level positions. They work with healthcare delivery systems to advance patient care outcomes and improve the economic performance of the organization. They close gaps in healthcare services with an infrastructure that combines focused strategic initiatives, efficient supply chain administration, operational management, and effective patient-centric services that improve economic and clinical outcomes.
Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority partners with Genoa Healthcare because of their clinical pharmacy expertise and comprehensive services.
- Careful monitoring of drug-to-drug interactions
- CMH staff education
- Formulary development and management
- On-site review and research of insurance coverage options for CMH consumer medications
- On-Site Pharmacy Services
- Group Home and Residential Care Pharmacy Services
- Convenient access to our pharmacies for consumers and caregivers
- Dedicated pharmacy teams support Community Mental Health and Residential Care organizations
- Billing and fiscal management of pharmacy services
- Providers throughout Michigan, including Metro Detroit, Flint, Jackson, Lansing, Port Huron and Saginaw
Phone: (989) 793-3130
Fax: (989) 793-3133
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.