Frequently Asked Questions

Am I eligible for Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority (SCCMHA) services?

Call for information by calling our Centralized Access and Intake Office at (989) 797-3559 or call Toll Free at (800) 258-8678.

Do I have to come in person to be evaluated for SCCMHA services?

No, you may call the number listed above to call and talk to someone in our Centralized Access and Intake Office.  Obviously you will need to be seen    in person at some point, but you may start to get more information by simply calling.

What do I do if someone I know is having an emergency?

If someone is in danger of hurting themselves or someone else, this is an emergency and you should call 911.  If you believe someone is having a mental health crisis, you may call our Crisis Intervention Services at (989) 792-9732 or Toll Free (800) 233-0022.